Cox Automotive Mobility
Cox Automotive Mobility Careers
Vehicle technicians are the foundation of what we do. They keep the world moving. Without them, we’re stuck on the side of the road. Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services, a proud part of the Cox family of businesses, celebrates its technicians by offering great pay, plus bonus incentives and world-class benefits.
We are happy to announce that Trudell, Northeast Great Dane and Wisconsin Bus Sales are now part of Cox Automotive. These companies complement Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services best-in-class offering and bring new products, services and expertise to further our trusted partnership with fleets nationwide.
Join our growing workforce of 1,400+ technicians strong and help build the future of mobility. Become part of the team and own your road.
We offer outstanding benefits to support your wellbeing. In other words, as you build a better future for our company and communities, you’ll also be building a better future for yourself and your loved ones. We offer:
- 192+ hours of PTO
- Health and wellness benefits: comprehensive health insurance, pharmacy benefits, telehealth, counseling and lifestyle coaching
- Bonus opportunities
- 401k with huge company match
- Extra perks like pet insurance, identity theft protection and employee discounts
- Develop your skills through ongoing training and ladder up to new career opportunities
- State-of-the-art equipment at your disposal
- Use our cutting-edge, proprietary software (TRAIT®) to make your job easier
- Unmatched safety protocols
- FleeTec Academy for training and career growth
Inclusion & Diversity
When you join the Cox team, you join a team of diverse, inclusive people who believe what makes us unique is what makes us better. Different perspectives, different cultures, different ways of thinking…these ingredients help create a culture where listening, feeling safe and belonging are valued.