Monitor and coordinate activities associated with the preparation and sale of customer vehicles throughout the auction process in ways that meet or exceed customer expectation and contribute to efficient sales operations.
- Monitors vehicle preparation and sale process and communicates with lane, department managers, market sales team, and other coordinators to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block on sale day and ensures vehicles are re-run if necessary
- Provides direct communications link to customers to ensure their expectations are met and service issues are resolved
- Educates dealers on all Manheim products and services
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues
- Serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service
- Walk vehicles for/with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value
- Reviews vehicles in sales line-up, locates missing vehicles, and coordinate with customers and operations to ensure that vehicles are prepared for sale (i.e., approval for repairs, frame checks, mileage, and VIN check)
- Maintain communication with vehicle check-in and lot operations to ensure all required processing is completed on dealer vehicles (i.e., recon, inspections, details, etc.)
- Follow- up as necessary
- Coordinate with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles
Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
- Computer skills, including ability use Internet and MS Office
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.