Do you have a knack for getting vehicles back on track? Become an Automotive Technician for Manheim, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses! You’ll use your tools and talent on a wide variety of vehicles – and in return, you’ll experience great pay, top-notch benefits and a fun team environment.
You might be asking “what’s in it for me?” Great question. Here’s a taste of the benefits we offer:
· Funds to purchase your own tools
· Potential sign-on bonus
· Healthcare benefits from day one
· 401(k) + company match
· 24 paid days off + additional company holidays
· Tuition reimbursement (including ASE certification)
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Collaborative work environment
· Career progression plans
· Life, disability, home, auto and pet insurance
· Fitness and nutrition resources
· And more!
What You’ll Do:
· Performing various repairs and maintenance which may include: OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, aerial lifts, electrical systems, state safety inspections, interior/ exterior components, engine and drive components, etc.
· Creating and maintaining vehicle history and maintenance records (may up fit vehicles with necessary equipment).
· Following all safety procedures.
Who You Are:
You’re comfortable with all the rigors of working on a vehicle and believe the best way to improve is to take advantage of training opportunities that roll your way. You have the following qualifications:
· 1+ years vehicle service and repair experience.
· Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
· Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
· High school diploma or GED (or 1+ years of related work experience).
· Continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status and to meet with technology and fleet changes as they occur.
Apply now and give your career a turbo-boost!
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.