The Supervisor, Business Services of Dealertrack’s Colorado Registration and Titling Operation is responsible for leading, supervising, and coaching their team to ensure the operation maintains compliance with company and state policies and procedures while maintaining consistent, exceptional service. The Supervisor manages the workflow remotely in an efficient manner, maintains the service level agreements (SLA) of customers and state contracts, and allocates resources accordingly. Clearly communicates to their team on updates, implements new procedures and facilitates team meetings.
The Supervisor ensures the Colorado auditing team has the training and tools required to be successful, implementing a training plan and establishing team member goals and expectations. This role is responsible for successfully remotely managing the performance of the team focusing on efficiency and accuracy. The Operation Supervisor facilitates an inclusive, engaged environment, and professional culture and promotes team member growth.
- Leads, coaches, and provides daily remote support to the auditing team for Colorado Registration and Titling
- Run and/or monitor reports
- Resolves escalations in an efficient manner with the highest level of customer service
- Addresses any team member performance and/or behavior deficiencies in a professional and ethical approach with confidentiality
- Creates and maintains an accountability culture, ensure any infractions regarding company and state procedures\polices are consistently addressed by providing additional training when applicable, and documenting these occurrences accordingly
- Provides each team member quality performance feedback consistently and support team member development
- Advocates for business growth and operational efficiencies
- Oversees all team activities by making sure all transactions and status reports are completed for accuracy and meeting the service level agreements (SLA) of customers and state contracts
- Provides team member development plans, support, and training as required to perform at their highest level
- Maintains all team members’ payroll time and PTO (paid time off) reporting documents
- Ensures that the team is staffed properly and allocates resources daily, assigning tasks effectively
- Interviews and hires qualified candidates
- High school diploma or GED required; associate degree preferred
- Four + years of relevant job experience in dealership, titling, or DMV
- At least two years of experience in a leadership role
- Colorado Dealership automotive experience, specifically the business office, or title and registration, preferred
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Manages conflict effectively, ensures accountably, develops talent, and builds an effective team
- Adapt and effectively lead change
- Proven record of effectively leading a project or team remotely, successfully managing execution
- Assess and identify staff training needs
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must be able to obtain Colorado user access, which consists of successfully passing national background screening
- Compensation includes a base salary of $47,300.00 - $71,000.00. The salary rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.