- Supports the distribution of materials & CPE to various boundary partners (Field Service Technicians, Installation Contractors, Solution Stores, 3rd Party Stores, etc.)
- Utilizes ICOMS billing system application & scanners to assign serialized CPE & other materials to as well as receive CPE returns from boundary partners
- Researches and resolves CPE returns in improper statuses
- Utilizes CHAT Pallet Builder application & scanners to prepare serialized CPE returns for shipment back to the PDC. Includes sorting, boxing, labeling, shrink wrapping & staging of CPE returns.
- Provides pickup, delivery, and loading/unloading of CPE, materials, equipment and mail by safely operating fleet vehicles
- Inspects fleet vehicles & equipment for defects & safe operating condition before, during and after trips. Submits inspection reports as required
- Utilizes light warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks (push & electric), shrink wrap machines and bailor
- Assists in periodic serialized CPE (ICOMS) cycle counts and annual serialized CPE (ICOMS) inventory. May assist in Oracle inventory cycle counts and annual inventory.
- 1+ years of related work experience preferred (e.g. warehouse operations)
- Aptitude to learn how to operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, stretch wrap machine, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a standard truck/vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Forklift certification preferred
- Familiar with basic warehouse software/systems preferred (ORACLE, CHAT Pallet Builder, etc.)
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.