- Capture and process electronic images of vehicles.
- Upload all pictures associated with electronic condition reports (ECR) Verify the quality and accuracy of each photograph.
- Maintain knowledge of Digital Quality Image (DQI) website.
- Re-image or request re-imaging of any substandard images.
- Process vehicles through the Photo Booth following available standard operating procedures (SOPs) if location is so equipped.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of experience in photography preferred; Experience in digital and computer processing a plus.
- Basic computer software skills are preferred.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Work Environment :
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.