***$500 signing bonus paid out at 30 days of employment***
· Drive vehicles to and from designated areas, as well as pick-up and deliver vehicles to and from the pier, dealerships and storage yard while observing Auction driving rules, the Uniform Vehicle Code, rules of the road and demonstrating courtesy and defensive driving principles.
· Line up and park vehicles in the correct order as directed by supervisor or team leader, move vehicles as necessary and locate “lost” vehicles.
· Verify VIN of cars being picked up and/or delivered against Transportation request.
· If necessary, inflate tires and jump start vehicles using a battery box and air tank. Notify Crew Chief when a vehicle is inoperative, fill gas tank when vehicle is out of gas.
· Assist customers (i.e., dealers, account representatives, rental agencies, etc.) and co-workers as needed.
· Complete paperwork and condition reports as required.
· Perform walk around each vehicle prior to moving vehicle and note damage on Transportation request.
· Perform other duties as assigned
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.