RapidScale is one of the fastest growing Managed Cloud Computing companies in the industry. The company has a solid track record of delivering world-class products and services to our Customers located throughout the country and the globe. RapidScale is seen as a leader in Desktop Virtualization with marked success in application virtualization. The company provides Managed Cloud services to companies of all sizes including but not limited to: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Hosted Exchange services, Unified Security Management services, and Microsoft Office 365 services.
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Sales and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of recruitment and sales of RapidScale services, primarily to prospective customers, but also in support of the sales growth of our existing customer base. The position is responsible for leading a team of Cloud Solution Consultants, who are tasked with optimizing revenue opportunities and growth derived primarily from within RapidScale’s in-direct sales ecosystem. The in-direct sales channel consists of recognized leaders in the technology sector, including Technology Solutions Brokers (TSBs), sub-agent partners and trusted advisors, VARs and MSPs. In addition, this individual will construct and implement a plan to engage in-direct selling partners to actively “sell-with” the Cloud Solutions Consultant. This assignment is a quota bearing sales position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of both quarterly and annual targets sales targets.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets (quotas)
- Lead Regional CSC Team in pursuit of defined sales targets
- Train newly tenured CSCs
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Sales to ensure entire Region is outperforming the company goals and objectives.
- Actively attract, recruit, manage, and develop sales talent.
- Actively engage sales partners in pursuit of optimizing sales funnel
- On-board new CSCs and steward them to achieve targets
- Work with the marketing department to develop sales strategies to enhance RapidScale’s reputation and emphasis brand within the channel community
- Provide feedback to management regarding RapidScale products, services, processes and procedures.
- Support sales organization in front of sales partners, prospects and end user customers
- Travel as required to build new, and nurture existing relationships with prospective customers and team members when required (50% travel).
- Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite trainings and events
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Educational & Skills Requirements:
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- 6+ years of experience selling complex IT/Cloud Services
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
- Strong Closing skills
- Sales Leadership
Highly Desired Attributes:
- Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
- Expertise in networking and professional relationship building, especially within In-direct Sales Channels
- Proven track record of lead Top Performing Sales Team
- Technical knowledge of IT, Cloud, Managed Hosting, IaaS, DaaS, and DRaaS,
- Proficiency in the sales cycle with the ability to sell and close opportunities
- Experience in “sell-with” strategies and matrix management
- Proficiency in computer usage, internet and Microsoft Office suite of applications
Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
This position will require working with several departments and different personalities.
Fast paced, positive, high energy environment. Can have high levels of stress due to deadlines and necessity of quick response times.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.