Candidates should reside in the central or eastern time zones.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Enable sales and clients to develop and execute against client goals and strategies with data analytics, insights and benchmarks.
- Partner across finance, pricing, product, sales, operations, marketing and analytics to increase and optimize performance through performance data analysis.
- Partner to build the right visualizations, systems and tools to drive performance optimization strategies and execution.
- Leverage innovative data-based strategies to recommend product pairings to drive value for key clients through establishing trusted connections with the account team and the client.
- Coaching and educating Enterprise Partner Accounts and Strategic Accounts Sales Teams with data and insights to support, articulate and prove the value delivered by Consumer Solutions products (Client ROI).
- Actively participate in client reviews and performance discussions where needed to strategically connect value delivered, realized and proven with data and performance analysis.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to better understand trends on how to position Consumer Solutions within the marketplace to various client segments.
- Regularly review, compile and analyze data and insights related to client solution performance to make data-driven business decisions that will uncover opportunities for improvement, revenue growth, and retention management.
- Provide advanced level ad-hoc reporting that provides key insights and story-telling details
- Translate moderate to complex data into consumable and relevant insights for non-analytic internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in reporting requirements and user acceptance testing for new data sets and views
- Support Senior Analytics Leadership and Enterprise Partner/Strategic Account Sales Teams
- Work with Enterprise Partner & Strategic Account stakeholders to establish requirements for ad-hoc reporting, on-going automated and semi-automated reporting, analyses and insights related to visitor behavior and associated business/partnership opportunities
- Support maintenance of analytics implementation, daily reporting maintenance monitoring, accuracy and improvement of analytics data capture, systems and tools
- Support and lead special projects/initiatives and all other duties as assigned. (i.e.- Various Tier 3 (Strategic Accounts initiatives), Tier 3 to Tier 1 Insights, Virtual and Extended Radius opportunity and availability strategy analytics, etc.)
- Up to 5% travel required. Maybe required to visit local office occasionally based on the business needs.
- Other duties as needed or required
Required Experience & Specialized Knowledge and skills
- BA/BS in related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience required.
- 4+ years of performing analysis and building data processes preferred experience with Automotive industry
- Desired to have Automotive experience and understanding of Dealer and Consumer Metrics and Analytics
- Must be comfortable navigating large, complex and possibly disparate data sets and transforming and/or joining from those sets using SQL.
- Experience with writing SQL queries from scratch or altering existing code.
- Working experience using PowerBI, Tableau or other reporting tool
- Some statistical programming language preferred (SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Must be able to learn and use digital analytics technology (e.g. Alteryx, Snowflake, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, PowerBI, WinSCP).
- Experience solving business problems using advanced quantitative methods or statistical models (clustering, regression, ANOVA, etc.) preferred.
- Exposure to workflows powered by Alteryx preferred.
- Strong analytical mind set - masterful with excel and experienced in analyzing performance and sales data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Skilled at differentiating communication style to build trusting relationships at executive level and influencing teams to grow client relationships
- Experience in using MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint, for doing business analysis. Experience presenting to large groups and simplifying complex ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Strong teambuilding skills with demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.