A Client Solutions Specialist II functions as a member of the Manheim Express team for a designated geographical territory. Primary responsibilities of the role include providing accurate and complete documentation of overall vehicle condition within the parameters of a Manheim Express Inspection and driving incremental business growth within their assigned territory. They will collaborate with the field sales team, auction team members, and other Cox Automotive business units to create and execute a growth strategy.
In addition to providing quality vehicle inspections, this client-facing role will take a consultative approach in educating franchise and independent automotive dealers about the Manheim Marketplace, as well as advising them in the utilization of digital wholesale solutions, including Manheim Express and OVE. The Client Solutions Specialist II will provide additional value to our clients by providing outstanding personalized customer service and exceeding the client’s expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Locate, start, move, and inspect vehicles on dealers’ lots safely.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Verify vehicle identification and enter accurate vehicle information into the inspection system (ie. VIN, mileage, and sub series)
- Inspect and record vehicle equipment and options, including damage and missing or inoperable items.
- Inspect and record vehicle exterior condition, including tires, frame, glass, panels, and mechanical components.
- Inspect and record vehicle interior condition, including seats, dashboard, infotainment system, and options.
- Perform basic mechanical inspections on vehicles including powertrain, drivetrain, structural, and electrical components.
- Functions as a team player and work closely with other team members, sales and auction partners, and our client care staff to create a superior client experience.
- Utilize Salesforce for planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Inform, educate, and advise dealers regarding policies, procedures, and marketplace strategies.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone, online, and in-person.
- Reviews customers’ performance and recommends solutions for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Partners with sales team in educating and training dealers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and presents Manheim Express as a solution for new and existing clients
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for client relationships.
- Strive to consistently improve the client experience by providing high levels of customer service.
- Generates leads to other Cox Automotive business units.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Automotive knowledge preferred.
- 3+ years Auction experience or dealership experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Reliable transportation is required. Mileage reimbursed.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Experience in navigating handheld and other documentation devices preferred.
- Motivated to work independently with remote supervision.
- Ability to multitask, follow directions and take instruction is required.
- Body, paint, and mechanical repair knowledge helpful.
- Familiarity with unibody and full-frame helpful.
- Ability to lift and hold at least 30 lbs. at waist level for an extended period of time.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to crouch, bend, and kneel to look at side or underneath car. Strength to lift hood or trunk. Bend while performing audits. Reach inside or underneath vehicle.
- Near vision abilities required to find dings and scratches, paint work, hail damage, frame/unibody, other exterior damage and Interior damage. Able to identify exterior or interior colors.
- Ability to deal with different lighting (i.e. exterior and interior lighting, natural and artificial light)
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and odors.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements.
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.