- Creates and implements the client-facing Analytics enablement strategy to enrich performance management routines and support the Sales Digital Commerce Managers to deliver best-in-class recommendations to further online transactions and profits for clients.
- Analyzes traffic mix, inventory quality, consumer quality signals and on-site consumer behavior to surface recommendations and optimizations to support revenue driving initiatives.
- Mines data to surface strategies to improve ROI and optimize consumer journey, media mix and inventory pricing and merchandising for dealer and automaker eCommerce experiences.
- Explores and incorporates other available/new data sources to proactively create and present program recaps, and solution recommendations and optimizations with minimal manager support.
- Establishes innovative strategies to understand and solve complex analytics problems: reach valuable data driven insights, through the discovery of patterns and trends.
- Incorporates understanding of client business issues to creatively evaluate and align the Consumer Solutions and eCommerce set of solutions designed to address those issues.
- Present directly to clients and internal stakeholders articulating coherent stories and analytical concepts.
- Designs, conducts and leads processes that facilitate complex analyses that mine, extract, track, report and analyze performance metrics and other data source systems and summarize findings.
- Collaborates with different departments and defines requirements to improve our analytics suite.
- Identifies business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Presents client insights to internal teams to highlight optimization opportunities and inform the creation of new client product solutions to meet individual client’s specific goals and measurements.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 8 years experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 6 years experience; a Ph.D. and 3 years experience in a related field; or 12 years experience in a related field.
- Requires knowledge of Snowflake and Tableau.
- Skilled at condensing analysis into actionable insights to inform business decisions for eCommerce sales process and influence / transform business performance; understand business models and high-level strategy.
- 8 years of an analytical focused position in a digital marketing analytics and web site analysis-oriented role.
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in field of Analytics analytical fields such as marketing, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics and/or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of data warehousing and data lakes (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Google BigQuery and/or AWS Redshift, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with business intelligence & data visualization systems (e.g. Microstrategy, Microsoft Power BI and/or Google Data Studio).
- Automotive domain expertise preferred.
- People leadership experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of other Optimization and Testing products such as (A/B & Multi-variate testing, tagging systems, DMP’s, etc.,) desired as well as experience with programmatic media strategy and optimization efforts.
- Ability to consult and influence as a Subject Matter Expert for the best outcomes to drive broad business successes.
- Ability to anticipate stakeholders’ needs and recognize the opportunity to provide proactive insights to build tight thought partnership.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Experience successfully collaborating on complex analytics projects involving a matrix of cross-functional teams.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.