- Responsible for external client retention by working independently to effectively managing the progress and results of all accounts assigned within their portfolio.
- Build and maintain relationships with a portfolio of clients and ensure customers’ needs are the driving force behind every priority, decision, and activity. Will carry a full and/or complex account load.
- Retain clients by engaging with each client through onsite visits and virtual screen share engagements to drive valuable insights to increase product utilization and improving client’s business processes and helps them meet their objectives.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with clients and all client staff at all levels from within the dealership.
- Works with ‘at risk’ clients, using Consultative strategies to identify and develop an action plan to turn around and retain the relationship.
- Identify key barriers and core problems with their client’s situations preventing them from meeting business objectives. By using independent thought and problem‐solving skills along withstrategic insight to make recommendations to accomplish client goals.
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client contact and provide guidance they need, not just what they ask for. Proven ability to influence clients on how to use and leverage the capabilities of the product to meet their business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations/goals/objectives in order to achieve results.
- Closely monitor system ‘red flags’/emergencies with clients and take immediate action.
- Improves existing processes & systems using conceptualizing, reasoning & interpretation during engagement with clients.
- Required and responsible for maintaining product knowledge to include new releases or enhancements to the products in their direct area of responsibility.
- Works Independently to identify and moderate complex issues.
- Conducts analysis using independent thought to make recommendations to clients to build ROI in the software.
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2-3 years of progressive and successful experience in retail automotive management OR successful advertising account management experience.
- If retail automotive management experience then:
- Demonstrated understanding of dealership operations
- Proven experience and demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels within the dealership
- Demonstrated working knowledge of digital marketing strategy for websites and advertising (SEM, display, SEO, Google Ads, Bing, etc.)
- Google certifications (Ads, Analytics, Video, Mobile, etc)
- Demonstrated written, verbal and phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and outstanding relationship management capabilities
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, proactiveness, relentlessness and being highly driven.
- Demonstrated knowledge in using SalesForce
- Demonstrated computer knowledge including MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, website strategy and concepts, website analytics tools, and Google Analytics
- Solid analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Able to travel as necessary, anticipated up to 50% depending on market. Travel could include overnight stays in markets and travel to team meetings
- Possess the skills and ability to work independently.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.