- Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities or solutions and provide strategic insights to improve efficiencies and enhance client experience
- Design, develop and monitor KPIs to evaluate and benchmark pertaining to trends of internal performance as well as external factors (market/industry)
- Develop and deliver well-structured datasets and reports to business leaders for day-to-day operations
- Ability to perform/own recurring and ad-hoc business intelligence tasks and projects
- Communicate complex insights to stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical, quantitative, or business field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in analytics or relevant area or Graduate Degree with 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient computer skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and a variety of analytical and reporting software packages
- Advanced skills writing SQL queries or other programming languages (R, Python) mining databases
- Advanced skills in building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau, PowerBI or Qilk
- Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work effectively within complex decision-making and organizational structures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.