Cox Automotive is looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join the Customer Operations team!
As a Customer Care Specialist II you will be the voice of Autotrader, providing concierge-level customer service for our Dealer Clients and our Sales Representatives in the field.
You should be tech savvy, adapt easily to change and love making good things happen for other people. You will need a strong desire to learn and be able to leverage your knowledge of products, processes, and technology as a curious investigator, a strong communicator and a champion for the experience of our Dealer Clients.
- Problem Resolution: As a Customer Care agent, you will need to be a great listener as you work to troubleshoot and understand issues. You will work to resolve issues upon initial contact (i.e. "first call resolution"), and prevent future issues whenever possible by educating our Clients and reviewing their accounts. You will oversee all problems to resolution, even when delegated to other teams.
- Effective Communication: You will provide engaging, responsive, timely telephone and email support to Dealer Clients, Sales and other internal team members. You will be the point of contact for the Dealer and/or Sales team member as you keep them informed of the status of open issues while actively working to troubleshoot and resolve them. You will play a role in retention as you communicate collaboratively with Sales to address any Dealer issues.
- AutoTrader.com Knowledge : Customer Care agents must maintain a strong understanding of the products and services of both Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book. Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines. Understand the organization (departments, personnel and their responsibilities). Develop or improve on internal systems knowledge.
- Providing Ultimate Service: As a Customer Care agent you will need to be flexible as you adjust to changing duties and responsibilities as the department and the company evolve. Additional projects, assignments or responsibilities may be assigned to in order to assist the department/company meet their objectives and providing the Ultimate Service to our Clients.
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer service experience
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated excellence for high quality customer service
- Proven experience with customer-service, help desk or technical support, account management and/or Business to Business support
- Strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and other Internet-based tools.
- Strong understanding of business operations (spreadsheets, trends, data)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Hourly pay rate is $17.07 - $25.63/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.