- · Process and issue titles and liens for automotive purchases
- · Process the trade vehicle transaction, resolve title issues, and communicate with lenders, store personnel and buyers regarding title issues and clearance.
- · Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions to recommend to management for resolution.
- · Work with various team members to accomplish monthly production goals.
- · Handling of all incoming and outgoing mail
- · Updating critical deal information and keeping proper records within specific sectors of the titling department.
- · Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate department
- · May be asked to drive to and from mailing and or titling facilities.
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline and up to 1 year of experience; or 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Dealership experience and/or experience working with the Department of Licensing (DOL) strongly preferred
- Prior titling experience is preferred
- Notary license preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Must be positive, personable, self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs, calculator and other office equipment
- Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with various personalities
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.