- Managing the follow up maintenance transactions lifecycle from origination until the customer unit is in control/custody of the repair technician.
- Timely and accurate documentation and notation in all CAMFS systems regarding each customer contact
- Providing excellent customer service for all internal and external customer calls.
- Be professional and establish positive customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Obtain customers approval for all repairs and services to be performed
- Coordinating towing of customer units when necessary
- Scheduling repairs and maintenance with CAMFS resources as a first priority
- Scheduling outside vendors only when CAMFS technicians are not available, which will only occur when the customer unit is in a location that is not serviced by CAMFS or the CAMFS does not have availability to provide timely service to the customer
- Ensuring that all third-party vendors are aware of CAMFS policies, procedures and expectations regarding overall quality of work, timeliness of work and payment of services protocol.
- Continuously develop and improve company capabilities in the area of Dispatching and Service Scheduling
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a call center environment, preferably in the commercial vehicle maintenance or transportation industry
- Associate degree or high school diploma and two (2) years of equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record to collaborate cross-functionally, build positive relationships and become a trusted partner to relevant cross functional partners.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
- Strong Excel and data entry skills, and the ability to learn new platforms (such as CAMFS IT Systems, including Web Wrench, MobileFrame, RO Writer)
- Common knowledge of the trucking industry; experience with fleet maintenance or other transportation experience in automotive/trucking would be very helpful
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must hold a valid driver’s
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.