- Serve as the single point-of-contact for customer issues from identification through resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken
- Identify, assess and resolve issues; refer unresolved customer conflicts to designated departments for further investigation
- Consult and maintain relationships with existing customers and educating them about Ready Auto Transport
- Provide responsive and timely telephone, chat, and email support
- Effectively communicate with sales staff (and other departments)
- Provide updates to customers on status of transport orders
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues
- Perform quality assurance audits of orders/loads and determine accuracy according to standards as determined by Ready, clients, and customers
- Prioritize daily tasks and complete the tasks in an accurate and effective manner
- Order and general data entry
- Perform other duties as directed by department manager
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of call center and/or client interfacing experience
- Schedule - must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
- Multi-task and prioritization skills required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Understand foundational levels of computers and technology; internet, email
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context.
- Experience working in a contact center metrics driven environment
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate under tight pressure
- Experience working in the automotive industry
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.