This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating non-commercial Reconditioning vehicles including but not limited to dealer, rental, and retail through the reconditioning fulfillment process. The Reconditioning Services Coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the reconditioning of these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
New Hire Sign-On Bonus * ** $2500 Sign-on bonus will be offered and paid $1250 after 30 days and $1250 paid at 90 days***
What You’ll Do
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to non-commercial vehicle recon fulfillment.
- Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of title information, records of the completion of reconditioning work, and other required information.
- Create and maintain billing files for reconditioning fees related to these accounts.
- Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily report/query capabilities.
- Manage customer’s expectations of recon fulfillment activities through proactive communications.
- Build deep service relationships with customers.
- Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of existing work.
- Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is accurately recorded in the system and that vehicles are properly tagged with a work order.
- Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle repairs and post charges to appropriate account in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
- Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate quotes.
- Receive vehicle and registration information from customers interested in reconditioning services.
- Enter all pertinent information into AS400 and approved work requested by customer.
- Utilize the AS400/VCF systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
- Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Recon Shop management.
- Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
- Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
- Work with finance/local management to ensure customers are charged and A/R is timely collected.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Advanced computer software skills necessary.
- Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Work Environment: Occasional exposure to weather conditions, fumes, and noise.
Disclaimer: The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
With more than 20,000 employees in operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services.
Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.