Manager of Change Enablement will work within the Change/Operations Implementation team leading efforts in change implementation support of existing operational processes and the implementation of new product and system enhancements for our projects, auctions and online platforms. This position will work collaboratively with Operations Deployment and support as well as operating location teams to support strategic priorities and growth strategies.
- Provide change operational leadership in the field that fully aligns with senior leadership, operations excellence support teams and other departments to meet strategic objectives
- Partner and work collaboratively with business teams to support implementation efforts in support of newly created processes & tools
- Work directly with auction management to support the awareness and guide implementation of new products and services
- Support performance metrics and expectations for location and partner with cross functional teams to develop accountability strategies that align with Cox Automotive goals
- Build and sustain relationships with internal corporate teams such as Deployment, IT, Customer Care, Product, HR and Training.
- Provide input for Continuous Improvement standards, supporting documentation, and metrics.
- Proactively promote, communicate, and champion identified client standard processes and practices and Continuous Improvement culture across operating units
- Provide subject matter expertise for auction operations in support of strategic initiatives and Online platforms
- Provide input to process improvements for the field operations and training/quality teams
- Champion coaching, change management, training, and development of staff on all job-related skills, processes, products and tools to drive operational excellence in all applicable departments
- Work to build auction engagement, adherence to best practice in simplified user functionality, and continuous improvements based on location feedback.
- Coordinate peer to peer support between other department locations as necessary
- Assist manager with special projects as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and follow-up ability
- Strong Communication and Follow Up Skills
- Business Support Analytics and Data Trend Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Office365, PowerPoint, Etc.
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5– 7 years of leadership experience in a multi-unit/site/department role in the automotive or auction industry and/or equivalent experience; previous experience within Online service operations of a Manheim operating location preferred
- Strong business acumen with focus on Manheim Auto Auction Operations Demonstrated technical expertise in various technologies
- Experience implementing new processes/change initiatives highly preferred Effective management, leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.