This position is responsible for taking post recon, distribution center, InSight OVE/Simulcast, and TRA photographs of vehicles as defined by Image Standards. The Vehicle Photographer will include responsibility for Photo Booth processing if the location is so equipped. Additionally, this position supports uploading images captured during the inspection process.
- Capture and process electronic images of vehicles.
- Upload all pictures associated with electronic condition reports (ECR) and verify the quality and accuracy of each photograph.
- Maintain knowledge of Digital Quality Image (DQI) website.
- Re-image or request re-imaging of any substandard images.
- Process vehicles through the Photo Booth following available standard operating procedures (SOPs) if location is so equipped.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What's In It For You?
For all you'll do to serve up amazing auction experiences, well support you with an awesome combo platter of opportunities and incentives. Here's a taste of what's in store:
- Competitive pay and employee discounts, even on cars!
- If you're full-time, you'll have access to even more benefits, such as comprehensive healthcare, 401(k) + company match, generous paid time off, including time off to volunteer, life & disability insurance, and more!
- You'll work in a fast-charged culture and with teams that respect your role, your experience, your contributions, and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- Your road is wide open with opportunities. Take a new road. Change lanes into another Cox company business. Get promoted. The skies the limit. Cox will support you on your journey of unlimited possibilities with ongoing training, free online classes, and mentoring programs to help you create the career you dream about.
- You'll become a part of a movement for good at a company making bold social and environmental commitments. This is a place you can feel good about working because you'll be a part of creating positive change through your work and the Cox culture.
- 1 year of experience in photography preferred experience in digital and computer processing a plus.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic computer software skills are preferred.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment background check and drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently consider a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.