- Distribute and accurately record gasoline disbursed in vehicles.
- Enter fuel usage in AS400 via TC75.
- Start vehicles, check fuel gages, mark vehicles that need fuel, and return to fuel them.
- Report and record Auction gasoline levels and alert proper person to avoid running out of gasoline in main fill area.
- Report inoperable vehicles to Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
- Jump start vehicles and put air in tires if needed
- Report damage or malfunctioning equipment on vehicles (i.e., pumps, fuel trucks).
- Assist customers in locating vehicles.
- Assist in sale day duties as needed (i.e., drive, act as lane leader, jump start vehicles, etc.).
- Assist in audits of gasoline disbursement when necessary.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior Auction experience and general knowledge of Auction operations preferred.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.