Digital Marketing Strategist – Cox Media
How does one define “strategy”? Boiled down, it’s gathering and assembling pieces of information in a way that leads to success. Cox Communications is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to do just that.
Are you a problem-solver? A puzzle-lover with a passion for helping businesses achieve their goals? Do you thrive in a high-energy, collaborative environment? If so, you'll love the opportunity to join our team. Keep reading!
What You’ll Do
Working with Cox Media, you’ll partner with sales team to develop digital campaigns for local businesses of all sizes. You’ll create comprehensive digital campaigns that achieve businesses’ unique goals while helping Cox Media reach our ambitious revenue goals. Here’s a peek at what you’ll do:
- Drive digital revenue growth, digital product adoption, and churn mitigation.
- Build effective consultative relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction and develop future business opportunities.
- Partner with sales consultants and the marketing team on campaign strategy, development, and presentations.
- Attend 4-legged sales calls with sales consultants.
- Act as a subject matter expert to the sales team and top-tier clients on all Cox Media digital products, their respective value propositions, and how to demonstrate their impact.
- Manage campaign activation for top clients and assist sales consultants and sales services on elements of campaign activation.
- Utilize multiple data sources to track campaign results and prepare all-inclusive campaign reports to communicate ROI to clients.
- Partner with the digital sales manager and corporate product team on launches and continuing education.
- Attend job-related training to increase knowledge of Cox Media and competitor services.
- Embrace consultative selling techniques.
What’s In It For You?
That’s a fair question. We’re glad you asked, because we love our answer and think you will too. Here’s a little taste of our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- Our talent is paid what they’re worth with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that we’ll generously match), life insurance, and disability insurance.
- You’ll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for mental wellness, and more.
- Looking to grow your family? Rest assured you’ll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment, trave,l and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are important, and at Cox, we offer both.
- We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim, or slither—and we’re happy to supply insurance for them as well.
- And that’s not all! Cox supplies myriad ways to choose what’s best for you and your family. Our benefits packages are designed to support your unique needs for health and happiness.
Who You Are
You know how to generate results through research. You’re on top of trends and our latest tech. You’ve never met a deadline you didn’t like, and you’ve never missed one either. The following qualifications come with you:
- Experience with developing and implementing cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Experience with multiple Demand Side Platforms, DV360, Amazon DSP, Paid Social Media, Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with pixel placement, conversion tracking and attribution.
- Savvy in Microsoft Excel with an analytical mindset and an eye for detail.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 6 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 4 years’ experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience; or 10 years’ experience in a related field no degree.
- Marketing or sales experience required, including digital product experience.
- Experience in development of marketing campaigns; Strategic planning and analysis experience.
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) in a work setting with demonstrated expertise in Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e., Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Management).
- Digital sales, business development or sales consultation experience in a sales environment.
- Media research experience in a sales-driven organization.
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
Show us your strategy for success. Apply today!
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.