The Senior Software Product Owner- Workflow Solutions will make an immediate impact and help develop and maintain software solutions to enable RTLS in hospitals.
Cox Prosight is a new Internet of Things (IoT) venture within Cox Communications. Cox Prosight is a next generation RTLS that helps hospitals secure, streamline and modernize operations with our advanced IoT platform applications including asset tracking, staff safety, patient experience, and environmental monitoring.
You’ll be part of the Cox Prosight Product team, working with a dynamic team of professional intrapreneurs passionate about solving customer needs using disruptive technologies.
This is a hands-on product owner role that will directly contribute to the development of requirements in the form of epics and user stories of our cutting-edge cloud connected IoT applications and offerings with the latest tools. We are looking for a talented and creative problem solver. You will be involved in the complete software development life cycle, seeing your epics and user stories into a finished product in a hybrid agile environment. This will require a high degree of collaboration among highly talented, cross-functional, and geographically dispersed development teams. You will work closely with industry-best product management team, developers, and other design team members to present business and customer needs and help develop end-to-end solutions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Conduct voice-of-customer studies to understand and document user workflows and use cases
- Develop Epics and detailed user stories and work closely with development team members to help develop end-to-end Enterprise software solutions
- Function as liaison between development team members and end customers, users and other stake holders
- Develop marketing collateral including product specifications, training documentation, user manuals and user acceptance tests (UATs)
- Assist with the preparation of wireframes and lead focus groups to validate concepts
- Attend all scrum meetings including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review to answer all requirement questions and provide feedback on development artifacts and applications
- Perform UATs and support field trials
- Drive best in class customer and user experience through use of Cox Software and services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 4 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 2 years’ experience; a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience; or 16 years’ experience in a related field
- 4 or more years of experience conducting voice of customer studies; writing epics and detailed user stories in Jira, or similar tool; performing User Acceptance Testing; developing marketing collateral
- Experience in the IoT, RTLS, or Building Automation industry; Ability to deliver sales presentations in person or virtually
- Knowledge of Controls and Device Automation industry; New Product commercialization; workflow in hospital systems
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledge of Product Management practices and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Project and Visio
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.