This is a remote, work from home opportunity .
The hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, EST and Saturdays 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, EST. Hours will be determined based on business need.
In this role you will:
- Coach and guide team members who are consulting with consumers about advertising on ATC as a private seller, shopping for a car, or using our KBB Instant Cash Offer service
- Provide back-up Quality Analyst coverage and assist in assessing customer contacts for quality assurance
- Support Client Services Representatives in all departments to answer questions about process, policy, and best practices
- Advise our advertising and other customers, guiding them through the process of advertising their vehicle on our website, shopping for a car on Autotrader and affiliate sites, or advising them on the effective use of other Autotrader products and services as necessary
- Handle customer escalations, including buyers, sellers, and fraud concerns
- Provide CSAT close-the-loop auditing and follow up to improve client experience
- Respond to customer concerns on behalf of the leadership team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to escalate and track trending system issues
You will also provide Manager on Duty (MOD) coverage when needed to:
- Successfully opening and closing the call center
- React quickly in leadership’s absence to address various customer, employee, and systems issues
- Relay emergency system outages to the appropriate departments
- Determine workflow changes when needed based on staffing levels and contact volume
- Approve same-day schedule changes (breaks/lunches) based on contact volume
- Provide side-by-side training for new-hires as a partner in Autotrader learning
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Proven ability to receive and respond to inbound telephone, chat and email inquiries and escalations regarding Autotrader’s consumer advertising products and services
- Provide guidance and advice to agents as they respond to escalated requests for assistance that may occur via telephone, chat, fax, email, and face-to-face with customers, other Client Services and Autotrader teams and departments.
- Comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos; asking clarifying questions and requesting additional assistance when required to ensure thorough understanding.
- Utilize Customer Relations Management (CRM) applications to follow issues from identification to resolution while working with various internal departments and external affiliated websites as required.
- Effectively present information to consumers, customers, co-workers, supervisors and management on a one-on-one basis including assisting others with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Use sound judgment in resolving customer issues when process and policy doesn’t meet the need, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Utilize CRM applications to notate customer interactions, concerns, trends, track calls and other reporting as necessary.
- Create and deliver reports as necessary via all available applications, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, CMS, MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point), Internet browser software (Internet Explorer) and other programs and applications as required.
- 5+ years of customer service, retail sales or related experience or training
- 1+ year of automotive industry experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, college degree is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book products, processes and technology
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and demonstrate initiative to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of various computer applications including experience with business support applications such as Salesforce, Verint, MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Ability to work in a collaborative problem-solving environment and provide coaching and feedback to a variety of personalities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, willingness to provide guidance, coaching and assistance to others in a friendly, collegial, respectful and courteous manner
- Ability to work flexible hours including until 8 PM EST, overtime, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and active listening skills.
- Ability to perform duties requiring frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting for long periods, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, multi-tasking with general office equipment, multiple computer software applications, and long periods working at a computer.
Compensation and Other Benefits:
Hourly pay rate is $20.86 - $31.34/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Employees receive a minimum of sixteen hours of paid time off every month and seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.