This is a remote work from home opportunity. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, EST and Saturdays, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, EST. Work shift will be determined based on business needs.
Performance Objectives Daily Communications:
- Receive and respond to inbound customer telephone, chats and email inquiries regarding advertising products and/or services.
- Other interaction via telephone, fax, email, and face-to-face may occur with customers, other Customer Service Department teams and internal teams as applicable.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Ability to comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Ability to write emails, chat messages and letters to internal and external customers
- Ability to conduct business over the telephone in a professional manner and in a team environment
- Follow issues from identification to resolution, working with various internal departments and external affiliated websites and companies to bring resolution to customer concerns as they arise
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, co-workers, supervisors on a one-on-one basis
- This includes assisting others with troubleshooting and issue resolution as necessary
- Utilize computerized systems to notate customer interactions, concerns, trends, track calls, and other reporting as necessary
- Includes producing, formatting and appropriate delivery of reports as necessary not limited to the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and other programs and applications as required
Ad Hoc responsibilities:
- The Customer Care Specialist II will show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties and responsibilities as the department and company changes
- Additional responsibilities may be delegated to the Customer Care Specialist II in order to assist the department and company with meeting their goals and mission.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service related experience or training.
- Minimum of 1 year sales or up-selling experience Must be able to handle 75+ calls per day
- Must be able to meet minimum revenue goals
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of various computer applications including experience with business support applications such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel) required
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment and assisting others as applicable
- Hours are extended and varied must have an ability to accommodate a flexible schedule and work overtime as needed
- Must be flexible to work any shift during business hours, currently Monday – Friday, 8AM - 8PM & Saturday, 9AM – 6PM (hours subject to change to meet business needs)
- College degree preferred; minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Compensation and Other Benefits:
Hourly pay rate is $17.21 - $25.86/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Employees receive a minimum of sixteen hours of paid time off every month and seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.