The Contact Center Coordinator II provides management support to Residential Sales management team. This role is responsible driving key performance metrics by developing and administering regional sales contests, providing regular performance analysis to sales leadership. The Contact Center Coordinator II role also implements and manages product and service launches and quarterly sales events. In addition, this role is responsible for administration of the regional operations budget, which include approving and ordering COE supplies and coordinating the incentive budget.
What’s In It For You
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most valuable resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
What You’ll Do
- Plan and drive performance by developing and administering regional sales contests based on key performance indicators.
- Provides regular reporting updates to Sales and performs a post-action analysis to assess impact of regional and national sales contests.
- Provides regular (weekly and monthly) sales performance analysis reporting to Inbound Sales leadership team.
- Identifies outliers of key performance metrics to enable management to assess and correct behavior.
- Tracks sales performance levels of all employees within a HRD Inbound Sales COE to facilitate any steps taken to address performance gaps. Provides monthly reporting updates to leadership.
- Budgets, plans, and executes all activities around assigned special events. This includes, but is not limited to: venue, food, audio/visual resources and ensures events are organized/planned within budget
- Assists executive level leadership with project roll-outs and provides them with current market data upon visits within the Sales COE.
- Executes campaign launches by collecting and delivering collateral materials, training materials, and other documentation needed to support new offers.
- Manages requests for supplies, and collateral distribution for sales staff.
- Provides feedback of visits to Retail Sales leadership team to drive compliance.
- Serves as liaison between Inbound Sales staff and regional and center business partners to communicate and resolve issues or changes.
- Foster and cultivate external relationships with business partners to ensure the success and performance driving of Contact center initiatives and employee experience. Inclusive of:
- Premium Partners
- Event space and food vendors
- Contract creation, processing, permitting, etc.
- Expense and budget management
- New responsibilities of developing and supporting national cross functional events for company initiatives and leadership organizations.
- Mobile product launches and continual education
- Marketing product education and contact center events
- National leadership meetings, summits, and events support
- Engagement events spanning sites and organizations
- Supporting and executing on local market leadership events
- Sales Performance Support
- Full cycle planning and executing performance driving initiatives for multiple organizations
- Outlier management reporting and analysis
- Full Cycle Incentive contesting planning and execution
- Local and national reporting creation and distribution
- Communication development and close out processes including prize distribution and tax forms
Who You Are
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline and up to 1 year of experience; or 5 years’ experience in a related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations)
- Requires strong knowledge MS Office applications such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent initiative, self-motivation, relationship building, resourcefulness, organizational, time management, multi-tasking, interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Some local/regional travel
- Valid local State Driver’s License with driving record that meets Cox standards
- Position requires up to 25% travel due to need of visiting stores to administer performance management and support duties of sales, inventory, merchandising and operational metrics.
- 5 or more years in a related field
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.