The Floorplan Specialist I is an entry level role responsible for handling daily operations including, but not limited to, basic Specific Source and/or Universal Source manual floor planning, Account Portal flooring, Auction Services Day 1 flooring workflow, and follow up for both Specific and Universal Source pending floorplans. The Floorplan Specialist I will be responsible for ensuring these responsibilities are handled in accordance with policy and procedure and within established cutoff and/or turn times while maintaining high standards of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following basic floor planning workflows:
- Specific Source or Universal Source Manual Flooring
- Account Portal Flooring or Day 1 Universal Source Flooring
- Universal and Specific Source Pending Follow-Up
- Review, process, and follow up on floorplan requests as required by your designated workflow in accordance with policy and procedure and within established service levels
- Meet additional weekly/monthly individual and departmental objectives as directed
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to communicate with clients and team members effectively and professionally
- Client service attitude/skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to utilize training and resource materials
- Use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook at a satisfactory pace
- Must be able to multi-task and complete projects within the deadlines given
- Must be efficient, accurate and swift with Keyboard
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
Hourly pay rate is $14.28 - $21.39/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Employees receive a minimum of sixteen hours of paid time off every month and seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.