The Client Performance Manager III will be a critical enabler of the growth for the Central Dispatch business. Central Dispatch is America's largest auto transportation marketplace. The Client Performance Manager III will build and maintain positive working relationships with external clients to retain and grow their business and use of the Central Dispatch platform. The performance manager will ensure client needs are the driving force behind priorities, decisions and activities designed to ensure client retention and product utilization. The performance manager will monitor and analyze account performance, applying problem-solving skills and strategic insight to deal creatively with emerging situations and help clients accomplish stated goals and objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages client performance and retention through robust ongoing client engagement in support of Central Dispatch
- Assesses client account opportunities and risks
- Works cross-functionally to coordinate planned client engagement activity and ensure delivery of agreed-upon services and solutions
- Strives to minimize churn from assigned client relationships and encourage increased adoption of new capabilities and services
- Generates additional business / revenue by harvesting existing accounts for expansion and product upsells.
- Identifies and recommends Client Performance Account Management best practices and supports continuous improvement across the function
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations and commitments by providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers; by solving customer problems quickly and effectively.
- Work directly, professionally, and collaboratively with Clients, internal teams (Product, Implementation, Operations, etc.), and other cross-functional teams as required to meet client needs.
- Maintain expected level of client engagement monthly in an effort to drive product utilization, performance, and minimize potential client churn risk.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
- BA/BS degree and 4 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Requires strong knowledge of MS office tools and effective communication skills written, verbal and presentation
- Exceptional client relationship, account management, experience
- Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills
- Willing and able to travel as needed and required (up to 50% day or overnight trips)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Extensive knowledge of automotive / freight broker operations
- Knowledge of reporting platforms (e.g. Sisense; Tableau; SnowFlake)
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.