Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering select services, such as accident repair, paint, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. Supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center, CAMFS provides maintenance scheduled and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
CAMFS, the largest independent fleet maintenance company in the country, is currently hiring a Journeyman sandblaster . As a Journeyman sandblaster under minimal supervision, prepare customer equipment, product, and assemblies for media blasting. Perform handling, preparation, media blasting and inspection duties as defined by customer requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check in product when delivered.
- Material handling and set up.
- Perform media/sand blasting.
- Package product for shipment
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Interpret and understand customer prints and specifications.
- Interact with others on job scheduling.
- Follow written and oral safety procedures and policies.
- Measure blast profiles
- Maintain a safe, clean workplace at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred with three (3) years of experience in media/sandblasting or five (5) years of experience with no educational experience.
- Prior experience in shipping and receiving.
- Prior experience in material handling
- Forklift certification preferred
- Knowledge of media types and applications
- Knowledge of media/sand blast equipment required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to successfully work in an environment where all members use their knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve a shared objective.
- Ability to exert 36 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 22 to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 11-15 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.