The hours for this position are: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, EST, Monday - Friday.
Core Competencies for this role include:
- Unrelenting client focus
- Action oriented
- Situational adaptability
- Interpersonal savvy
- Provide exceptional service to both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Manage the expectations of demanding clients to deliver high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Process client requests from varying inbound channels. Including both phone and email.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Document processes and resolutions.
- Develop extensive knowledge of DDC products and services.
- Learn and utilize DDC support tools, processes and procedures.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned.
- Follow and adhere to all Support policies, including call and case-handling practices.
- Provide feedback on current practices to Support leadership.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work any of the Support shifts including but not limited to a rotating Saturday shift.
- Other duties as assigned
Support Analyst will report directly to a Supervisor and is expected to effectively work both independently and in a team environment. This position interacts directly with Dealer.com clients and partners as well as internally with team members, managers and leaders within the Dealer Support organization. In addition, this position collaborates with other partner teams such as, Performance Management, Implementation and Advanced Support teams. This position does not supervise any other positions.
The DDC Support Team works in an open environment to encourage the best possible service by allowing open communication and collaboration from co-workers. This position requires some phone work and constant computer usage. Hours worked may vary due to the shift schedule of the department. The ability to work on-call after hours and/or weekend daytime shifts may be required.
Education and Work Experience/Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class service and entice our clients to become “raving fans” of Dealer.com
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting software systems and applications
- Strong teambuilding skills with demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to resolve client issues efficiently, effectively, and expeditiously in an independent manner
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of technical support experience a plus
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Cloud based telephony systems
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Email theory
- Data Analysis
- Browser configuration
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Remote app support
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.