Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering select services, such as accident repair, paint, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. Supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center, CAMFS provides maintenance scheduled and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services is currently hiring a Customer Service Specialist II , they will be responsible for Data entry, professional phone & email communication with both internal and external customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide a high level of customer service, representing the company with a positive image.
- Ability to multitask.
- Answering phone calls, emails to address purchasing needs within the organization
- Data entry, entering pertinent information with accuracy and efficiency.
- Reach out to technicians and managers on repairs performed, parts used to obtain required information and verify invoices.
- Gather necessary paperwork and upload into system for records.
- Create and catalogue weekly and monthly department reports.
- Handle, respond to, and direct incoming correspondence, calls, and tasks with vendors and CAMFS technicians in a timely manner.
- Support ad-hoc projects related to the CAMFS priorities and initiatives.
- High School Diploma or GED required with three (3) years of experience in Heavy Diesel/ Trailer parts ordering, or automotive field.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in Heavy Diesel/ Trailer parts ordering, or automotive field.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Excel and Word, and the ability to learn new systems quickly, (such as DFS IT Systems, including Web Wrench, MobileFrame, RO Writer)
- Common knowledge of the trucking industry; experience with fleet maintenance or other transportation experience in automotive/trucking preferred
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and apply initiative and creativity on projects.
- Positive attitude, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency to fix immediate issues as well as document and address solutions for the long-term.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.