At Manheim (part of the Cox family of businesses), our Automotive Technicians mix maintenance with a touch of magic. If you love cars, you’ll be a perfect fit for the team. Keep reading to learn about this opportunity!
You might be asking “what’s in it for me?” Great question. Here’s a taste of the benefits we offer:
· Funds to purchase your own tools
· Potential sign-on bonus
· Healthcare benefits from day one
· 401(k) + company match
· 24 paid days off + additional company holidays
· Tuition reimbursement (including ASE certification)
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Collaborative work environment
· Career progression plans
· Life, disability, home, auto and pet insurance
· Fitness and nutrition resources
· And more!
What You’ll Do:
We’ll look to you to care for cars, from bumper to bumper. Responsibilities include:
· Performing preventive maintenance.
· Performing diesel and transmission repairs.
· Repairing and maintaining shop equipment.
· Creating and maintaining vehicle history and maintenance records.
· Troubleshooting and repairing specialized trucks.
· Providing custom equipment.
· Performing roadside assistance as needed.
Who You Are: With 5+ years of service work under your belt, you’ve got a knack for everything from electrical to fabrication work. Your qualifications include the following:
· Must have valid driver's license and meet Cox Mobility minimum driving qualification standards
· Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
· 5+ years automotive service and repair experience.
· High school diploma or GED (or 5+ years of related work experience).
· Medium/heavy truck, booms/hydraulics, electrical, complex repairs, design and fabrication experience.
· Diesel and transmission experience.
· One year of customer service experience.
· A.S.E. Automotive or Truck certification or other related certifications.
Buckle up for a better career. Apply today!
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.