The TSSC (Title Shared Service Center) Supervisor position will be responsible for leading a team and facilitating the completion of title services for Manheim’s internal and external customers. This position will be responsible for assisting with setting goals for title clerks through training and mentoring, continue to develop each team member’s skill base and knowledge of policies/ procedures and the department standards for customer service. This position requires a very good working knowledge of the automotive industry and previous experience working with titles is a must. The supervisor should have a proven track record of good communication skills and a strong customer service background.
- Works with team members to improve performance of the department by continued cross- training and updated training and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Assist with reviewing semi-annual and annual performance reviews of title clerks.
- Assist with writing and presenting coaching reports both positive and disciplinary for title clerks as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues required for completion of mandatory title work on behalf of internal and external customers according to state specific title requirements within the 50 US States.
- Complete application for new title process for internal and external customers as needed.
- Work very closely with other Cox Automotive divisions to ensure high customer service levels.
- Oversee the validation and reassignment of titles to new buyers.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with BMV/DMV offices in all 50 US States.
- High School Diploma and 5+ years working in the automotive industry or working with titles
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous title experience and title handling is a requirement for the position.
- Ability to recognize title brands and other relevant notations related to titles is a requirement.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be very detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate at all socioeconomic levels (employees and customers) for maximum outcomes.
- Effective communication skills and strong customer service attitude is required.
- Must be an Indiana Notary or willing to become an Indiana Notary.
- Office setting.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
With more than 20,000 employees in operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting, and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace. Please submit your resume to: http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.