They say that sharing is caring – and there’s no better feeling than sharing something you’re passionate about.
At Cox Communications, we’re looking for a Client Development Executive who loves technology and is ready to share exciting solutions with clients. If you’re looking for great pay, ample advancement opportunities and a company that’s both stable and growing, keep reading…we may have just the spot for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Things like a great work-life balance and an inclusive company culture are important. At Cox, we’re ahead of the game; they’ve been important to us for years! Here’s a sneak peek at how you can benefit as a Cox employee:
• We’re on your side. Our pro-sales culture honors and respects what you and other salespeople contribute to our continuing success at Cox.
• We want our people to succeed, plain and simple. We’re all about professional development, continuing education and helping your career grow (often on our dime!).
• Our innovative culture provides us with a roadmap to keep ahead of the competition, and our excellent reputation with clients in our industries reflects that.
• At Cox, we foster a culture of integrity and fairness, which we generously recognize and reward.
• We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
• We show our appreciation for our talent with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
• How does a great healthcare benefits package from day one sound? Multiple options are available for individuals and families. One employee-only plan could be FREE, if you participate in our health screening program.
• At Cox, we believe in being transparent – please click on this link (Cox Benefits Overview) to learn more about our amazing healthcare benefits.
• 10 days of free child or senior care through your complimentary Care.com membership.
• Generous 401(k) retirement plans with up to 8% company match.
• Looking to grow your family? You’ll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
• Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
• Employee discounts on hundreds of items, from cars to computers to continuing education.
• Free internet, premium cable and smart home automation in applicable markets.
• We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and we’re happy to supply insurance for them as well.
At Cox, we want what’s best for you and do our best to provide it. Our benefits give you peace of mind and security for you and your family.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be responsible for new account acquisition and development, as well as upselling and cross-selling opportunities with existing clients. Most of your time will be spent closing the deal with mid-sized business prospects and clients. Other responsibilities include:
• Identifying new prospects in assigned territory.
• Collecting information about prospects’ businesses to prepare for sales calls.
• Developing and maintaining sales growth plans.
• Communicating with prospective customers to explore mutually beneficial objectives.
• Meeting with prospective customers to assess their business needs and qualify the prospect.
• Collaborating with internal sales support and service delivery teams.
• Making sales presentations to customer decision makers.
• Negotiating pricing, products and promotions with new customers and verifying that service pricing reflects pricing structures set at the corporate level.
WHO YOU ARE:
We’ve already addressed your passion for sharing, but you’re also an active listener with top-notch negotiation skills. You also have the following qualifications:
• 8 years of experience in a related field,
o OR a BS/BA degree in a related discipline with 4 years of experience in a related field,
o OR a MS/MA degree in a related discipline with 2 years of experience in a related field,
o OR a Ph.D. in a related discipline.
• A valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A successful track record meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Proficiency using Windows-based PCs, Microsoft Office and a CRM- customer relationship management tool.
• Successful experience with B2B outside sales with quotas.
• Telecommunications, technology or cloud sales experience.
• Field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting experience.
Exciting things are happening at Cox, and we’d love to share them with you. Apply today!
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.