This position is responsible for the direct leadership of a team of 15 -20 members. This leadership position will share key responsibility with all Manheim partners for driving our accounts’ and prospects’ satisfaction and delight as applicable.
The Customer Care Manager will act as “Auction Champion for the Client” for multiple auction queues. This entails ensuring that all team members are equipped with the proper tools and knowledge required to support our Clients with focus on quality for all client services and assigned auction phone queues.
The Customer Care Manager will be the “Voice of the Client” regarding identifying issues and concerns and working with Dealer Services, Front Office, Commercial, and other departments to enhance our service and processes to address these concerns.
The position will be responsible for the growth and management of Client Services functions including resource planning, coaching and team development, and implementing all metrics and processes with a focus on quality as well as setting the standard for Client Experience through role modeling and coaching the team.
Specific objectives related to building the function include: metric and performance development and measurement; procedure development, documentation, and supporting systems implementation.
This challenging role requires confident management skills and solution-driven results that enable optimal performance of individuals and team. The ideal candidate will possess strong account service and leadership skills. The candidate must have excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills. Based on the complexity of product, process, transaction support, the candidate must be a self-starter, well organized, have excellent communications skills, and be able to positively interact with the Clients, other Cox Automotive business partners, and with the members of their own functional team as well as all the internal partners.
- Represents and manages the client services business process requirements between stakeholders in various departments
- Key contact and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Client Services Operations as well as internal clients’, responsible for the complete business process lifecycle
- Provides feedback and recommendations to the quality and training teams based on business process requirements through process improvement and problem resolution.
- Serves as single point of contact for program or process changes, and distribution of program or process information and procedural changes; participates in change management process to evaluate risk and impacting operations in all contact centers.
- Gains and maintains familiarity with contact center applications, understanding flow of calls through IVR and ACD scripts, to serve as a liaison and work collaboratively with IT, Telecomm and Operations.
- Participate in the calibration sessions with internal/external clients, and review calls for process and product improvement
- Work collaboratively with sales or product team to gather, analyze and make recommendations based on Client data that improves the efficiencies and costs.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with business partners, with a focus on auction operations. Builds and defines operational standards based on department and corporate objectives across Client Services sites for purposes of consistency, accountability and quality.
- Supervise function, including client- and team-friendly workflow, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and support empowered, Client-focused culture.
- Develop appropriate processes and success measures, and manage ongoing support and refinement of them.
- Recruit, hire, train, retain, coach, and develop team using excellent leadership and management skill.
- Participate in determining, and then deliver service standards that will delight our accounts.
- BA/BS degree in related field and 7+ years of related experience with at least 1 year experience in a management or leadership role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.”
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented, multi-task, team environment in which strong attention to detail is expected.
- Superb communication, follow-up and Client service skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Internet applications, MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Knowledge of internet applications and/or Manheim
- Ability to accommodate flexible hours in a dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge of contact center business processes and standards to enable improvement in both service delivery and profitability
- Ability to interpret and analyze contact center statistics, client behaviors and other activities to optimize Client Satisfaction and maintain proper workload distribution.
- Must be familiar with Client Services applications.
- Must have project management experience
- Client facing experience
- Leads by example with a strong desire to improve the internal and external client experience
- Strong problem solving skills, resourceful and demonstrates effectiveness in making decisions.
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to effectively manage changing demands.
- Strong advocate of culture and continually reinforces the company Mission, Vision and Values.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Present a professional and positive image by adhering to organizational policies and procedures.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.