Titling Administrative Assistant performs administrative and transactional services in support of various vehicle operations functions, including those associated with auctions, operations, logistics, inspections, dealer services. In this role, you may work with vehicle titles, registration and/or other documents and records. You will ensure all documents and records are prepared, verified and filed according to company and regulatory requirements. You will ensure all administrative services are performed in accordance with business, process and customer expectations.
- Gains familiarity with standard vehicle operations support practices within a function or specialty area.
- With guidance, performs duties related to some or all of the following:
- Office support: answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions via email or intercom and entering data into the system
- Deliver and pick-up mail, documentation, registration, license plates etc.
- Assist with document scanning
- Examining documents (i.e. titles/registrations)for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify information (i.e. taxes and fees/vin information, lienholder information, mileage, etc.).
- Respond to customer, bank and other inquiries and concerns.
- Learn and adhere to all company and regulatory standards and policies.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be positive, personable, self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs, calculator and other office equipment
- Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with all people
- Prior titling experience is preferred
- Notary license preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.