- Food preparation: general preparation of menu items. To include the use of kitchen tools to slice, dice, and chop.
- Cooking: all-purpose food cooking including the use of: flat top, grill and deep-fryers.
- Food order assembly: completing the timely assembly of incoming food orders. Includes neat and tidy packaging to ensure a finished appearance.
- Serving: general duties of serving food; alerting customers in professional and courteous manner when food orders have been completed.
- Cleaning: general cleaning of the Snack Bar, kitchen, cafeteria eating area, pantry, refrigerators, and any other areas.
- Dishwashing and pot scrubbing: responsible for keeping dishes, utensils, pots, pans, and other kitchen equipment clean, etc.
- Food storage and organization: stocking, organizing, and rotating food items in storage areas, refrigerators and freezers to assure efficient use of room and food.
What You’ll Do
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally less than 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Familiarity with standard Food Services methods and practices; previous experience in the Food Service Industry a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, especially when working at the counter / serving customers.
- Frequently required to walk, stoop, reach, handle, taste, smell and stand on feet for extended periods of time. Ability to lift up to twenty pounds occasionally or up to ten pounds frequently.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.