Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming mail.
- Counter-stampitles with the appropriate client information.
- Prepare titles and associated documents for scanning.
- Scan titles.
- Verify title state and VIN.
- Associate titles to barcoded folders.
- File folders.
- Retrieve folders.
- Cleaning equipment (i.e. scanners)
- Organize workspace at end of shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Effective communication skills and strong customer service attitude is required
- Previous vehicle title experience is not required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be very detail-oriented.
- Ability to type and use 10-key preferred
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Bending and light lifting 25 lbs or less required.
- Office environment
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.