Blueprint RF seeks an ambitious Project Manager to join a growing company in the hospitality technology space. This is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth for someone who works well in a team driven environment. Reporting to the Manager of Project Management, the Project Manager is responsible for managing the entire scope of multiple wireless network installations. The role requires technical knowledge of local area network architecture and project management inter-related process stages. This includes scope of work review, risk management, project planning, estimating, tracking, reporting, internal & external customer communications, procurement, personnel management, quality control and compliance assurance. The Project Manager consults and works with internal departments, managerial and technical staff at customer locations, as well as management companies.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously at various stages in the project life cycle
- Review and evaluate assigned project scope and initiate the project plan and schedule
- Understand and manage compliance of company & third-party standards
- Proactively set and manage customer implementation and communication plans
- Coordinate sequencing of projects, vendors, and third parties to accomplish projects on agreed upon timeframes
- Procure and manage installation resources (including materials & subcontractors)
- Work the project plan and resolve any conflicts with customer and internal teams
- Participate in change order management process
- Manages projects to ensure profitability
- Complete final project reconciliation including preparing an accurate customer final invoice
- On-going customer communication throughout project life cycle
- Update and track projects in project management tools
- Provide consistent updates and communication to status of projects to appropriate management team and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years’ experience in a related field (i.e. project management implementation, hospitality technology etc.). The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years’ experience; or 6 years’ experience in a related field (i.e. project management implementation, hospitality technology etc.)
- Proven record of managing multiple projects/assignments at the same time
- Basic familiarity with network designs and network operations
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and verbal and written communication skills to lead and work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Ability to work both independently and within teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency of MS Office based applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, etc.) is preferred
- PMP or CAPM Certification is preferred
- Military experience is appreciated
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.