- Prepare foundational work to support approximately 500 state tax returns including work related to apportionment, modifications, NOLs, etc.
- Prepare state income tax returns utilizing OneSource tax software
- Research and generate supporting documentation for state tax issues
- Assist with ad hoc state income tax projects as needed
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Strong technology skills
- Student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferred completion of Intermediate Accounting) or Master’s Degree in Taxation or Accounting
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel)
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.