The Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and skilled Senior Applications Engineer to design, build, and support solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite and other financial platforms and applications managed by the team. This person will work closely with stakeholders and team members across EAS to deliver value to our customers through quality solutions and problem solving.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background with an understanding of Finance and Accounting business processes, primarily focusing on Accounts Payable and Supplier maintenance. Experience should include navigating, extending, and customizing Oracle Financials application modules and Oracle cloud solutions.
Primary Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Responsible for developing and customizing applications using Oracle EBS technologies. Collaborate with members of the delivery team and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, design solutions, and develop application modules.
- Responsible for identifying customization needs, designing and implementing extensions using Oracle EBS APIs, personalization features, and custom development tools.
- Collaborate with boundary partners in designing and implementing integrations with third-party systems, legacy applications, or other Oracle products like Oracle Supplier Portal Cloud, WebCenter Content Imaging and Invoice Automation, and Oracle Integration Cloud
- Responsible for end-to-end testing, Integration testing, identifying, and resolving performance bottlenecks, optimizing SQL queries, tuning system configurations, and applying best practices for performance improvement.
- Provide tier3 support and troubleshooting assistance to end users and functional analysts to ensure smooth operation of the Oracle EBS environment. Responsible to work with Oracle Support to resolve critical issues in timely manner.
- Play a key role in upgrading existing EBS environments to newer versions, analyzing patches, and implementing new features and enhancements.
- Responsible for documenting design decisions, development activities, and configurations for future reference.
- 5+ years of experience developing for Oracle Financials applications using PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Workflow, JDeveloper, OAF
- Expertise with Oracle EBS modules AP, Cash Management, and iSupplier. Additional experience with Oracle EBS Modules GL, PO, PA, FA, AR, and HR.
- Experience with Oracle Procurement Cloud (Supplier Portal), Reports and Analytics, Sandbox changes
- Experience with integrations using SOA Gateway and Oracle OIC leveraging business events and PL/SQL APIs as web services
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of working with Oracle support
- Understanding of Oracle patching and impact analysis
- Experience with troubleshooting and tuning legacy code
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.