Supervisors are paired with experienced managers serve as an initial line of defense for many key tactical elements within the Client Services Department. For the interested candidate, the Supervisor role can be an opening role for a career in people leadership. A successful candidate can sift through available data to find the right answer, possesses attention to detail, and can prioritize competing requests.
At RapidScale, Client Services comprises more than outages and incidents: team members serve as trusted partners to our client base and implement best-in-breed lifecycle management practices to ensure an excellent experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Data Analysis
- Daily, review at least 15 cases from your team’s queue to verify team’s approach to resolution, find opportunities to celebrate great work, and drive early intervention when appropriate.
- Monthly, prepare a “month in review” analysis of your function, including trendspotting within your caseload, star performances, CSAT analysis, and additional items as requested by managements.
- As needed, prepare operational data for a portfolio of priority clients
- Management Activities
- Weekly, host 1:1 conversation with your assigned team members to help solve problems and encourage professional growth.
- Validate and submit payroll for assigned team members.
- Create first drafts of on-call, daily, and holiday staffing for your assigned product silo.
- Daily, serve as a primary point of contact for your team’s escalated issues.
- Customer Success
- As needed, participate in root cause analysis calls with customer contacts
- As needed, lead incident response protocols and/or troubleshooting investigation
- As needed, partner with other business stakeholders to answer questions about your client portfolio and/or facilitate escalation requests.
- Daily, manage the inbound queue to ensure that cases meet SLO timing and move smoothly through assignment.
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 3 years’ experience in a related field; a master's degree and 1 year of experience; or a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Experience with customer-facing support desk
- A high degree of comfort with technical troubleshooting and an ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Ability to understand and successfully answer data-based business questions
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.