The Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) Supply Chain Management team is seeking a Software Test Engineer II who is highly collaborative, motivated, experienced, and skilled to test the Oracle E-Business Suite applications (Supply Chain) and related integrations. This person will work closely with stakeholders and team members across EAS to deliver value to our customers through quality solutions and problem-solving.
This is a hands-on testing role that will conduct Quality Engineering activities in an Agile team/environment supporting ERP applications across the enterprise and will be an active participant for building the FINSCM automation suite using Tricentis TOSCA. The ideal candidate has a strong functional background with an understanding of Supply Chain business processes, as well as a strong technical background in TOSCA Automation for ERP applications, preferably Oracle EBS.
Primary Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Partner with analysts, product owners, customers, and developers to gain an understanding of functional and technical requirements and business processes
- Collaborate with cross-divisional teams and/or external teams (integration partners) to drive quality for end-to-end product development and participate in E2E UATs representing Supply Chain team
- Partner with fellow quality engineering resources on testing activities for releases and strategic initiatives
- Review quality of testing and coverage for delivery team to ensure optimal testing as per acceptance criteria
- Provide guidance to development and testing teams on requirements to ensure features are built and tested as per customer needs
- Conduct training/demo sessions to end-users EBS Supply Chain features as part of E2E User Acceptance
- Execute test cases that may include unit, functional, system, stress/load, regression, integration, performance, usability, and end to end
- Provide accurate metrics and status on testing progress to stakeholders and management
- Report, triage, troubleshoot and retest defects identified for testing by working closely with stakeholders including development, product management, and business
- Certify readiness of testing deliverables through stringent reviews and metrics before production migration
- Facilitate and Drive User Acceptance Testing for internal and external customers
- Provide tier 3 support and troubleshooting assistance to end users and technical analysts to ensure the smooth operation of the Oracle EBS environment.
- Support in creating the Automation Strategy and Plan for portfolio-wide automation development, prioritization of automation-feasible test cases, script development and reviews, and tracking progress
- Review and understand the EBS test cases and be able to walk through the steps manually.
- Automation script development using Tricentis TOSCA for Oracle EBS Forms, ADF Web and REST API based test cases
- Execute the automation scripts using Execution Lists either directly from TOSCA or launch from Tricentis qTest and capture results
- Help automation teams with troubleshooting issues faced during scripts development and execution, and help remove impediments; act as an SME for Tricentis TOSCA Automation
- Participate in Daily Standups, Agile Ceremonies, Automation Script Reviews and Demos
Improve and Grow
- Apply advanced knowledge of testing solutions, methodologies, and techniques to ensure quality is baked into all testing deliverables
- Exhibit a growth mindset while learning innovative technologies and techniques
- Formalize test procedures that can be used consistently across all teams
- Create efficiencies with testing process to minimize delivery time and standardize delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years’ experience; or 6 years’ experience in a related field
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in a related field of automation development using Tricentis TOSCA.
- Must have experience in using TOSCA for automation scripts for Oracle EBS Forms and ADF Web pages
- Must have experience in using TOSCA for REST API Webservices Automation
- Good knowledge of generally accepted Quality Assurance methodologies and Automation Coding Standards
- Hands-on experience using DEX agents and distributed execution
- Hands-on experience with TDS and TDM in TOSCA
- AS1, AS2 Certifications and API Automation Certifications are must; AE1 and AE2 Certifications preferred
- Proficient with Web Services (REST, SOAP) testing & usage with tools like Postman or SOAPUI, etc.
- Utilize Test Management tools like Tricentis, Zephyr, Jira, etc., to track and report test progress and integrate with TOSCA
- DevOps experience and integration of TOSCA with Jenkins, FlexDeploy and/or GitHub is good to have
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFE, Kanban, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL Queries using tools like SQL Server and/or TOAD
- Strong organization skills, communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills for understanding complex business needs and designing effective scripts
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment and priorities
- Ability to multi-task without losing focus on priorities and customer deliverables
- Openness to receiving and applying feedback
- Ability to demonstrate self-initiative and leadership skills
- Self-driven, great sense of ownership, and customer-focus
- Quick learner, ability to grasp customer needs and join the dots
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.