This position is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Commercial Accounts customers, working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, and ensuring effective operational flow.
- Maintain accurate account records and a positive customer relationship by ensuring efficient and accurate handling and resolution of account problems.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships and good rapport with major commercial accounts.
- Develop new commercial accounts through personal and phone contact with potential customers and increase level of consignment with existing customers.
- Resolves customer problems and inquiries effectively and efficiently, while consistently providing quality service.
- Review customer account records for completeness and accuracy; maintains customer account files in compliance with contract requirements.
- Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
- Review condition reports and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
- Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
- In coordination with account administrator and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be bilingual in English and French.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the automobile industry or the Auction business preferred.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
- Strong organization skills required.
- Good computer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential preferred.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.