Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering select services, such as accident repair, paint, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. Supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center, CAMFS provides maintenance scheduled and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
CAMFS, the largest independent fleet maintenance company in the country, is currently hiring a School Bus Sales Representative . As a school Bus Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and negotiating profitable product line opportunities that meet individual and corporate objectives with customers, both new and existing, in a geographic area of responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and identify revenue and profit opportunities in Southern Wisconsin market.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual sales plans—current and new customers.
- Arrange appointments with customers and prospects, primarily decision-makers.
- Manage the sales process—setting appointments, information gathering, quote specifications, proposals, closing paperwork, delivery coordination and follow-up.
- Complete the following as required: Call reports, customer profiles, marketing surveys and Sales account data entry and management.
- Driving to and from sales calls with occasional overnight stays in your territory.
- Overnight travel is necessary for some training, customer tours and trade shows.
- Obtaining a CDL B to drive a school bus for demonstrations and deliveries.
- Provide support to Parts and Service teams by inquiring about customer satisfaction and promptly communicating feedback.
- Advise management of relevant market and/or competitor issues or developments.
- Participate in training sessions—sales, vendor, product-line as offered.
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relations with all co-workers, customers, supplier, and manufacturer representatives.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of bus specifications—features, benefits, and advantages across all product lines.
- Actively participate in and contribute to formal and informal sales meetings.
- Responsible for achievement of position objectives, responsibilities, and expectations—both internal and external customers.
- Always represent Cox Automotive in a professional and ethical manner.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 3 years’ experience in a related field; a master's degree and 1 year of experience; or a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience.
- Safe Drivers needed; valid driver's license required.
- CDL B, or ability to obtain CDL B upon start.
- Experience in the transportation Industry preferred.
- Experience with a CRM, Salesforce or Nimble highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop business relationships at all levels within an organization.
- The ability to negotiate to ensure margin expectations are in line with corporate objectives while at the same time meeting customer requirements.
- Successful time and territory management experience and strong self-motivation skills.
- Experience in the following areas: sales and service, negotiations, strategic planning, marketing, and problem resolution.
- Experience Multi-tasking.
- High Attention to detail
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office; including Excel, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, & Teams
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.