The Sr. Lead Program Manager is responsible for driving impact by delivering measurable results across a wide range of areas.
The Sr. Lead Program Manager will help lead strategy and execution across the Inventory Management Solutions core products. Responsibilities include guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress, and identifying and defining plans for new program areas that support our existing and new products. Having extensive experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results is a
component of this role.
The Sr. Lead Program Manager is able to envision the ‘big picture’ and interfaces with executive, business stakeholders, and Cox Automotive leadership to materialize the overall focus of the program in line with the business strategy. Leverages his or her expertise to drive decision making on all aspects of the program/project activities and mitigates erroneous decisions.
The Sr. Lead Program Manager is able to manage program/project(s) in a
cross-functional, matrix management environment where high-risk, cost, impact or change
is paramount to the organization. The role relies upon experience in relationship
management, risk management, communications, change management, delivery execution and benefit-realization.
- Manage end-to-end programs and ensure on-time delivery
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization
- Articulate technology needs, requirements, goals, and milestones
- Develop and manage full-lifecycle project plans to ensure on-time delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, risk management, and quality assurance for tasks
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies
- Working in collaboration with Solution Delivery, Product Management, Architecture, and Engineering to establish a shared vision for discovery, delivery, and launch
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues, and risks in a timely
- fashion to stakeholders
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiative
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the team
- 10+ years of program management experience
- Experience delivering programs or products from inception to delivery
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership
- Experience communicating with stakeholders from engineering, architecture, executive leadership, and operations
- Experience coordinating work across large organizations
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.