The Brand Manager of Cox Mobile Advertising is accountable for the development and implementation promotional offer advertising campaigns for the wireless business. Supports cross-functional collaboration with key boundary partners in consumer and product marketing strategy, media, digital, retail, marketing operations and consumer insights to meet or exceed growth and profit objectives and to optimize device and promotional marketing throughout multiple channels. The Cox Mobile Brand Manager reports to the Sr Brand Manager of Mobile Advertising (within the 56organization of Creative Development & Advertising).
What You’ll Do
- Communicate creative strategy and approach and translate into a project plan to be shared with boundary partners as well as within readouts on campaign performance
- Manages the development and delivery of promotional and new product (NPI) campaigns with the in-house and lead agencies. Supports delivery of integrated 360˚ marketing campaigns with the lead agency. All campaigns intended to drive customer acquisition and retention – include 1:1 and 1:Many marketing tactics (email, direct mail, TV, print, online video, radio, outdoor and social media)
- Manage tactical planning with marketing strategy teams, sales, retention, legal/regulatory, media, social, retail, digital, Hispanic marketing and other internal clients as necessary
- Manage development and delivery of 1:1 comms assets and drive efficiency and effectiveness in programs (direct mail, email mainly) in partnership with UCC, execution, strategy and targeting teams
- Manage communication and reviews of all campaigns with legal review and marketing claim partners and problem solve for best and most effective output
- Responsible for tracking marketing claim changes with product marketing partner and implementing changes throughout impacted advertising tactics
- Responsible for ongoing process improvement to enable faster and more efficient campaign development, delivery, and best use of resources (internal and external)
- Key focus areas:
- Efficiency (design systems, matrix and data driven programs, process standardization, tools, and technologies
- Effectiveness/Quality (briefs and kickoffs, insights and ongoing learning, budgets, and production)
- Agency management and internal campaign/program sharing
- Performs other duties as assigned
What’s In It For You
At Cox, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package, 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
We value people more than technology. That means you’ll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you – yes, you – as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You’ll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 6 years’ experience in a related field (Marketing, Advertising, etc.). The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 4 years’ experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience; or 10 years’ experience in a related field
- Experience developing multi-tactic, 360 creative campaigns from strategy through execution, results readouts and action plans
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in cross-functional groups, getting results in a matrixed organization
- Excellent soft skills such as interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Ability to manage time independently and juggle competing priorities
- Proven critical thinking, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable capacity to thrive in a high-change, entrepreneurial, and often ambiguous business environment
- Ability to communicate ideas both orally and written to influence others using on-on-one contact, formal presentations, and group discussions
- Agency, creative development and direct marketing experience required
- Require strong knowledge of applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e., Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Experience in telecommunications or wireless industry desired
- Fluent Bilingual Spanish
Compensation includes a base salary of $84,600.00 - $127,000.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include an incentive program.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.