The Hospitality Support Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and direction of service to an assigned group of Blueprint Customers regarding all support related issues. The primary focus is, but not limited to, providing relationship management, data analysis, advanced technical support, sales lead generation, agent development, support project management, escalation management, and retention efforts focusing on Blueprint’s largest and most profitable customers. This candidate will act as liaison between customers, sales staff, support staff, development staff, engineering staff and other internal Blueprint departments.
Support project management oversight from the customer, coordination of resources and key problem solving on issues involving Blueprint and the assigned support team.
The position manages the customer relationship under the guidance of company policy to ensure customer satisfaction resulting in higher retention, increased sales and business development.
The position involves providing superior customer support in maintaining and enhancing relationships with hotel customers, resulting in increased volumes of sales acquisitions and overall customer satisfaction and retention.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· 30% Customer Service
· 25% Troubleshooting
· 25% Account Management
· 10% Brand Compliance and research
· 10% Administration
Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
· To provide 3rd level troubleshooting / technical support to customers via phone, email, or other communication solutions (e.g. Chat, self-service Portal)
· To provide solution to escalated incidents, problems, request and change tickets from Tier 1 and Tier 2 and customers.
· To provide basic to advanced troubleshooting of network related issues, computer hardware and software, network devices and other applications or devices used by the customer.
· To provide Business to Business and Business to Consumer support.
· To maintain healthy business relationships with assigned Brand.
· To respond to customer inquiries to determine appropriate resolution path or service improvement strategies.
· To work with technical support team to ensure a full understanding of assigned Brand requirements and standards.
Blueprint RF, a division of Cox Business, is a leading provider of technology solutions to hospitality clients. Built around a team of leaders with deep industry experience and client-focused innovators, the company provides complete network solutions to meet the full, and evolving, needs of hospitality properties, staff and guests. Blueprint RF has earned an excellent industry reputation for quality network design, solid delivery and support services, and continuous innovation. With a combination of customized solutions and first-class client service, Blueprint RF brings businesses and their staff closer to the guests while improving the experiences of all.
· 8 years of experience in a related field (e.g. Hospitality, Technology, Account Management, etc.); or a BS/BA degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business Administration, Computer Science, etc.); with 4 years of experience in a related field; or MS/MA degree in a related discipline with 2 years of experience in a related field; or Ph.D. in a related discipline
· More than 3+ years IT network, wireless support experience and network administration
· Excellent understanding of Networking Fundamentals such as TCP/IP based networks, VLANS, switches, routers, cables, wireless, WAN, LAN, topology, firewalls, ACLs, switches and routers configuration
· Experience with Ruckus, Aruba, and Meraki wireless environments
· Experience with DOCSIS, GPON, and LINUX a plus
· Hospitality IT experience a plus
· Net+, CCNA, CCDA, CCNA Wireless, CWNA, CMNA, CMNO certifications a plus
· Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
· Advance computer troubleshooting experience
· Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and software configuration.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.