This position ensures accurate, efficient recording of vehicle and customer information/ during the sale and provides administrative support to the auctioneer on sale days from a local Cox Automotive Manheim location virtually. The Auction Support Specialist verifies sold vehicle information for accuracy prior to completion of transaction and obtains customer signatures as appropriate. This position may perform other duties remotely as identified for efficiencies.
Part time position: Approximately 8-12 hours per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule)
***$1,000 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of employment***
- Utilize the AS400 system to record lane and Simulcast bid amounts, enter customer data, process all sold units, and verify/enter lights.
- Work with auctioneer virtually to verify system information accurately represents vehicle.
- Verify vehicle run order to ensure appropriate vehicle is being keyed and sold.
- Operate monitor virtually, work with auctioneer to review Simulcast bids.
- Provide arbitration and other vehicle announcements to support auctioneer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
- Safe drivers needed; Valid Driver's License required.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Must possess good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain focused and composed during fast-paced sale-day activities.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Ability to lift 1-10 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Spanish.
- Occasional exposure to fumes, odors and weather conditions.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.