DealerTrack - Supervisor, Business Services - Fort Wayne, Indiana location
**Must live in the Fort Wayne, IN area – will be onsite daily**
The Supervisor, Business Services of Dealertrack’s Registration and Titling Indiana Operation is responsible for leading, supervising, and coaching their team to ensure the operation maintains compliance with company and state policies and procedures while maintaining consistent, exceptional service.
The Supervisor manages the workflow in an efficient manner, maintains the service level agreements (SLA) of customers and state contracts, and allocates resources accordingly. Clearly communicates to their team on updates, implements new procedures, and facilitates team meetings.
The Supervisor ensures the processing team has the training and tools required for success, implementing a training plan and establishing team member goals and expectations. This role is responsible for managing the performance of the team focusing on efficiency and accuracy.
The Operation Supervisor facilitates an inclusive, engaged environment, and professional culture and promotes team member growth.
- Leads, coaches, and provides daily onsite support to the processing team for Dealertrack Registration and Titling Solution, at the Fort Wayne, Indiana location.
- Oversees all team activities by making sure all transactions and status reports are completed for accuracy and meeting the service level agreements (SLA) of customers and state contracts
- Run and/or monitor reports
- Resolves escalations in an efficient manner with the highest level of customer service
- Addresses any team member performance and/or behavior deficiencies in a professional and ethical approach with confidentiality
- Creates and maintains an accountability culture, ensure any infractions regarding company and state procedures\polices are consistently addressed by providing additional training when applicable, and documenting these occurrences accordingly
- Provides each team member quality performance feedback consistently and support team member development
- An advocate for business growth and operational efficiencies
- Provides team member development plans, support, and training as required to perform at their highest level
- Maintains all team members’ payroll time and PTO (paid time off) reporting documents
- Ensures that the team is staffed properly and allocates resources daily, assigning tasks effectively
- Interviews and hires qualified candidates
- Collaborates with other departments within the organization, focusing on improving the overall client experience and\or operational efficiencies
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 3 years’ experience in a related field; a master's degree and 1 year of experience; or a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience
- Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles experience, preferred or Indiana Dealership automotive experience, specifically the business office, or title and registration, preferred
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Manages conflict effectively, ensures accountably, develops talent, and builds an effective team
- Adapt and effectively lead change
- Proven record of effectively leading a team, successfully managing execution
- Assess and identify staff training needs
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- At least two years of experience in a leadership role
- High school diploma or GED required; associate degree preferred
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.